This is a one-day VIRTUAL workshop, with pre- and post-event opportunities, using Open Space Technology.
No keynotes or panels; it's about exploring the topics with professional peers from a range of industries and backgrounds.
The Workshop is discussion-driven and focused on peer learning and co-creating.
OPENING 45m: LEVEL SETTING small groups for orientation and prompt-led introductory discussions
- Getting to know those coming from other constituencies and what can be shared and learned
We use Open Space Technology innovated over 30+ years to support 'alive' conversations that inspire interactivity, thought and action.
AGENDA CREATION 45m
- Participants will co-create agenda for the Breakout Sessions
- Four 1-hour sessions [50m session with 10m transition breaks]
FINAL HOUR: ACTION + CLOSING CIRCLE Workshop participants choose next steps, and convert ideas into actions
- Choose channels, form teams, connect with allies.
- Wrap-up and recap: observations, insights, remaining concerns, future work. Giving thanks for inspiration.
PRE- AND POST-EVENT OPPORTUNITIES: NO SEPARATE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- PRE-WORKSHOP VENUE ORIENTATION AND MEET + GREET: WEDNESDAY MARCH 15 10-11A Pacific/1-2P Eastern
- POST-WORKSHOP DEBRIEF HARVESTING HOUR: FRIDAY MARCH 17 10-11A Pacific/1-2P Eastern
How an UNCONFERENCE works:
- Attendees co-create an Agenda
- Participants lead Sessions and generate...
- Notes for a book of Proceedings;
- Attendees recap Takeaways at closing circle, and
- Community and shared accountability for Action emerges.